The online MA-EDIN is a fully online program conducted over five semesters (21 months). You can choose from two concentrations: Educational Technology or Student Support: Diverse and Inclusive Learning Environments. It features a variety of high impact formats optimized to subject:
- A blend of asynchronous coursework and live online sessions
- 10 courses for a total of 30 credit hours
- Faculty-guided apprenticeship research project
As a graduate of this program, you should be able to:
- Support students’ success in education and beyond
- Offer advising, counseling, and mentoring in academic settings
- Understand how interdisciplinary and social justice are affecting 21st-century education as it relates to teaching, learning, and student success
- Articulate and apply current theories of learning and best practices for working in educational settings
- Develop plans for program management by using data-derived insights
- Create a toolkit for identifying and intervening in students’ mental health challenges
- Demonstrate increased awareness of global and cultural competence
- Identify and develop potential leadership skills for the workplace
- 21st-Century Education, Services and Applications
- Leading Strategically in Higher Education
- Assessing Organizational Data
- Abnormal Human Behavior
- Career Development and Planning
- Advocacy, Support and Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Predictive Analytics in Higher Education and Leadership
*St. Edward’s University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.