In the Educational Technology concentration, learners will explore digital learning environments in a variety of 21st century learning contexts. Students will also develop digital curriculum, and will utilize emerging technologies to discern, use and apply course content to those learning environments.
Students will also complete experiential learning in the form of an apprenticeship. Working with a faculty advisor to find an appropriate site, students complete an applied research project focused on a specific aspect of 21st-century education relevant to material covered over the course of the MA-EDIN program.
- 21st-Century Education - Services and Applications
- 21st-Century Education - Theory and Practice
- Discerning the Past & Leading the Future of Higher Education
- Intro to Digital Learning Environments
- Predictive Analytics in Higher Education & Leadership
- Advocacy, Support and Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Curriculum Development
- Emerging Technologies
- Cross-Cultural Communication
*St. Edward’s University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.