The Higher Education concentration utilizes the latest Ed Tech tools to focus on student engagement, development, and success. This concentration also explores the relationship between diversity and inclusion, mental health, impacts of pervasive media and technology, multicultural competence, and communication in a variety educative contexts.
Students will also complete experiential learning in the form of an apprenticeship. Working with a faculty advisor to find an appropriate site, students complete an applied research project focused on a specific aspect of 21st-century education relevant to material covered over the course of the MA-EDIN program.
- 21st-Century Education, Services and Applications
- Discerning the Past and Leading the Future of Higher Education
- 21st-Century Education Theory & Practice
- Human Growth and Development
- Career Development and Planning
- Advocacy, Support and Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Qualitative Methods
- Empirical Methods
- Predictive Analytics in Higher Education and Leadership
*St. Edward’s University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.