In the Leadership concentration, learners will explore the administrative and institutional perspectives of social justice, socially conscious leadership (theory & practice). They will also use data analytics and assessment tools to examine the transformed 21st-century learning contexts, from primary education to secondary and beyond.
Students will also complete experiential learning in the form of an apprenticeship. Working with a faculty advisor to find an appropriate site, students complete an applied research project focused on a specific aspect of 21st-century education relevant to material covered over the course of the MA-EDIN program.
- 21st-Century Education - Services and Applications
- 21st-Century Education - Theory and Practice
- Discerning the Past & Leading the Future of Higher Education
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Predictive Analytics in Higher Education & Leadership
- Advocacy, Support and Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Socially Conscious Leadership
- Principles and Practices of Organizational Change
- Strategic Communication in Higher Education
- Leading Strategically in Higher Education
*St. Edward’s University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.